Sunday, December 26, 2010

10 Reasons why I love you

  1. I love you because you love me without reason, you just do.
  2. I love you because you take life simply, you never complicate anything.
  3. I love you because you want to be better, you have the future in mind.
  4. I love you because your not against change, you embrace it.
  5. I love you because your good looking, beauty doesn't have to be only skin deep.
  6. I love you because your different from what I knew in my past, means that I don't have to stick to the same old boring stuff, I have you to change my routine.
  7. I love you because we have been through so much together.
  8. I love you because you are my friend. A word i use very carefully.
  9. I love you because your so sweet
  10. And mostly, I love you because you loved me from the first time you saw me.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.Thats a hell lot of luv.Lucky guy...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moses, u had 2 comment on this 1, yea mob luv and lots more where that came from!hehe

    ReplyDelete