Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Honesty Quiz

So by the time these notes were going around on facebook, I never posted any, maybe it's time I tried one on my blog:
How it works: Copy & paste into your own note. Replace my answers with yours. BE HONEST.
(EASY Q's.)

1. Will you answer every question honestly?
Think so.

2. Have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
No. I don't take alcohol though I take wine (paradox, I know!)

3. Have you ever punched anyone in the face?
 I wish.

4. Do you miss anything or anyone?
I miss being young and clueless and it's hard to believe but I find it hard to miss people.

5. What makes you laugh no matter what?
How I met your mother.

6. Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past five hours?
No.

7. Who was the last person u talked to?
Nina

8. What do you dislike at the moment?
People that always compare you to other people.

9. Name one person on your top friends who is the most like you
Pence.

(HARDER Q's.)

1. Do you get butterflies around the guys/girls you like?
No. Ive always thought that only happens in the movies...

2. Do you think it is bad to have sex at your age?
Not bad, just that it depends on so many things.

3. Will you get married?
Hopefully.

4. Will you be doing drugs in the near future?
Umm, not in a million years.

5. Do you lie about your age?
Not yet, but I'm planning on starting soon :)

(VERY PERSONAL Q's.)

1. If you were to have sex right now would you use a condom?
Ummm, think so...

2. Are you happy with yourself?
Most of the time.

3. Would you change yourself for the person you love?
If am changing for the better.

4. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
It could have been worse!

(SECRETS.)

1. When did you last cry?
About 2 weeks back.

2. Do you believe in religion?
Yes

4. What is currently on your mind?
Finish this quickly so I can watch 'The Apprentice.'

5. Did you ever wish a close friend to death?
No

6. Have you ever made out until you ran out of breath?
No.

Harder qnz

1. Have you done bad things with your parents nearby?
No way!

2. Did you ever fail the school year?
Never.

3. Have you ever done hallucinogenic drugs?
I'll have to google that and get back to you!

4. Have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
No.

5. Do you think your future will be a good one?
Fingers crossed.

(THE DEEP STUFF.)

1. Do you think you were raised well?
Yea.

2. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told ANYONE? -
I don't.

3. How do you handle stress?
I cry, feel sorry for myself, look for someone to talk to, pray...

4. How would you spend your last day alive?
Chilling with the people I love and eating all the junk I can get.

5. Do you hide things well or do you have a guilty conscience?
Guilty conscience.

6. If there was true love on one side of the street and a million bucks on the other, which one would you pick?
True love. Am a romantic...
7. If your parents got divorced and you had to pick mom or dad to live with?
Darn, that's too hard.

8. If you had to choose between having one family member or 5 of your closest friends die who would you choose?
.....................

9. Do you think you could ever forgive someone who murdered a family member?
No

10. What is the worst thing you’ve ever done that your parents DON’T know about?
Iven't done any bad stuff,< mom n dad, u shd be proud>

(THE LOVE STUFF.)

1. Do you think you know the meaning of love?
Not really.

2. The last time you kissed someone…was it someone you see yourself with?
Maybe.

3. Whats the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
The beginning because ultimately it determines the end.

(THE RANDOM STUFF.)

1. Do you spend time with the same people always.. or new people?
A bit of both.
2. Do you think best friends can be replaced?
No

3. Are you the type that would rather stay at other people’s houses or have them at yours?.
Stay at other people’s houses.

4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
Not so sure.

5. Where was your default face book picture taken?
At work.

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
Maybe.

7. What is your favorite color?
Have more that one, pink, cream, green, yellow

8. What do you do when you have a bad day?
Distract myself from it.

9. Do you believe exes can really ever be “just friends"?
Probably with time and depending on how close they were before.

10. Who messaged you last?
Mwebaza

11. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Yesterday, i think.

12. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Yea, coz I'm one of those people that's always craving change.

13. Do you fall for people easily?
No

14. Are you quick to start a fight?
No, but I don't back down.
15. Do your parents really know YOU?
Kinda.

16. Lyrics stuck in your head?
Lucky - Jason Mraz n Colbie Caillat

17. Any friends you’d like to tell how much you appreciate them?
Long list, Phyllis, Mwebaza, Zoe, Angela, Jo,  Robert, Caf, Anna, Philo, Martha, Pence, Grace, Marjo, Cindy, Beli, Jet<n if I miss any1 out that knows they belong here, jus knw I appreciate u as well>

28. Last time you walked farther than one block?
Yesterday.

(OFF THE WALL Q's.)

1. What Curse Word Do You Use The Most?
The F word, in my mind

2. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
No. I sleep like a log, all on my own!

3. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
Chocolate any day...

4. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
Yea, It's something so many people like to do.

5. Is Anyone In Love With You?
Hopefully

6. Ever Cry In Public?
So many times.

7. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoo?
No. I hate needles.

8. Whats The Weather Like?
Cold and am loving it.

9. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoo?
No.

10. Do You Pay Attention To The Calories In The Package/BoX?
No but I always feel fatter every time I eat junk

11. Do You Use Sarcasm?
Yup.

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
Both to the same level.

13. Do You Watch The News?
Very rarely. I don't watch T.V much.
14. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
The housemaid put a hot flat iron on my arm.

15. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Can't remember

16. Do You Like Anybody?
No

5 comments:

  1. awww im on the friends appreciation list..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes u are Beli. Meanwhile that's the only part I remember about other people's quizzes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good insight into the real Jo, not sure if i would answer those questions as honestly as you did and post on my blog but i'll see if i can pull it off.

    The friends appreciation list, am still in shock. [may be because i am a follower of your blog!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jet, do let me know when you post one, if you do, BTW wat's ur blog again?

    Appreciation list, meant it, wasn't because u follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol just read this...im 4yrs late... but awww

    ReplyDelete