Monday, December 20, 2010

Consolé

Yesterday I watched a bit of criminal minds and a certain quote stood out for me, stood out like a sore thumb. I must admit I usually love all the quotes on the show but this one I will remember for a while."Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.  ~ Cyril Connolly. It brought so much to mind and now I realise, I don't have to write thinking about how people react to my writing, i should write for myself and whether I do get an audience or not shouldn't matter! 
Taking it literally that is.

2 comments:

  1. OMG i watched it as well...i never tire of this show...and the quotes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me too, you should google a site called quote garden. Some of the best quotes ever!

    ReplyDelete