Thursday, December 9, 2010

Misunderstood?

I have always thought I would be a happy writer but for some reason melancholy seems to get me writing much faster than happier times do. 

Either way, happy or unhappy thoughts,am still going to go on with this thought.
I have recently moved to a new environment  and with that comes the difficulties of fitting in. Is it that I care too much what people think of me or are they clearly not getting me?
Am not too sure but what I know for sure is I feel misunderstood and hopefully that's only a thoughtand not reality. Either way I am not sad, I have more than enough and for that I am a grateful. I do not need anyone, they say the path to success is usually a lonely one. And in the words of Dr. Seuss:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  ~



No comments:

Post a Comment